- Zoono has numerous Approvals and Registrations from over 40 countries and territories.
- Zoono is safe for use on humans and animals.
- Zoono is environmentally friendly.
- Zoono is colourless and odourless.
- Zoono does not leach, it is water based and food safe.
- Zoono protects the surface for extended periods of time - in the case of hard surfaces the Zoono protection can last up to 30 days and protects the skin for at least 24 hours (germfree for 24 hours, GermFree24!)
- Pathogens cannot adapt to Zoono as it does not kill via alcohol dehydration or poisoning.
- Zoono is a broad spectrum killer, it has been proven effective against bacteria, viruses, mould, algae, yeast, and mildew.
- Zoono is unlike traditional sanitisers that kill bacteria by poison or high alcohol content, it kills bacteria by ‘mechanical’ means.
- Zoono forms a covalent bond to the surface to kill pathogens and protects the surface for extended periods of time. The bond with the surface resembles a layer of microscopic pins which attract and kill the pathogen by piercing and rupturing the cell wall (a process called lysis).